VASER LipoSculpture of the Female Body
HD VASER LipoSculpture
VASER High-Definition Liposuction is a minimally invasive ultrasound technology that can be used to eliminate fat from many areas of the body, including the tummy, love handles and thighs. It is an advanced body sculpting and contouring technique. By removing fat around muscle groups, your surgeon can give you a sculpted, athletic, more-defined appearance. This precision contouring can help you to finally achieve the toned look you’ve always wanted.
In terms of contouring, there are very strategic areas of the body that require micro etching and an artistic eye, termed “Negative Spaces” by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, an internationally renowned plastic and reconstructive surgeon. By performing comprehensive liposuction of all layers of fat in these “negative spaces,” patients can expect an amazing definition that has not been previously possible through traditional liposuction.
Hi-Def Vaser LipoSculpture of the Abdomen
HD Liposuction allows for the comprehensive removal of abdominal fat. Patients can now achieve abdominal contouring that looks toned, athletic, and even ripped. This has become quite a popular procedure for women with children, who don’t have a lot of spare time to spend in the gym. These patients are able to target trouble spots and even gain back their toned, pre-pregnancy stomachs. For my fitness enthusiast patients, getting those “ripped” 4-pack abs can be a game-changer.
Vaser ultrasonic technology allows for experts to remove high volumes of fat. Therefore, your muscles and real body shape (previously hidden by layers of fat) are able to finally be visible. For most my female patients, this procedure results in an abdomen that is significantly more toned and aesthetically appealing.
This muscle contouring and artistic removal of fat require a surgeon who is very experienced and skillful with the liposuction cannulas (probes). In some patients, we utilize power X cannulas to achieve even higher abdominal definition or “abdominal etching.” Etching requires multiple passes with specialized cannulas in very targeted areas. Patients will see a huge difference, but ultimately, results are limited to the musculature of their abdomen. For female patients desiring defined abs, then we recommend post-op abdominal workouts in order to enhance the final result.
Hi-Def LipoSculpture of the Arms
In order to achieve beautifully slim arms, Dr. Mowlavi analyzes and contours several regions which include:
- anterior and posterior deltoid line
- biceps and triceps convexities
- anterior and posterior axillary fullness
- lower arm fullness often referred to as bat wings
With the use of Vaser technology, it is now possible to contour all of these regions, thereby providing optimal results. Vaser Lipo has significant advantages over traditional liposuction methods including:
- micro-etching in the superficial plane so that we obtain a definition between the deltoids and biceps when observed from the front as well as between the deltoids and triceps when observed from the front.
- skin tightening of the lower arm region, an area that not only excess fat and but also skin often plague. The ultrasound effect of the VASER titanium tips induces skin tightening.
Hi-Def LipoSculpture of the Back and Buttocks
Dr. Mowlavi performs comprehensive lipo contouring of all areas surrounding the buttocks. However, he knows that your buttock shape and size are just as important as the frame surrounding the buttocks. These surrounding areas include the lower back, flanks, lower lateral thigh, and medial thighs.
- There is one semilunar region in the lower internal butt area, directly medial to the midline gluteal cleft.
- One slightly larger semilunar region in the lower external butt area, which is the conversion point between the lateral buttocks and the lower lateral leg.
- There is a large triangular area of the medial thigh directly inferior to region #1 that we can define.
- There is a larger triangular area of the lateral posterior thigh that we can define. This region is directly inferior to region #2.
- The green zone is a region bound by two lines originating from the point of maximum indentation (PMI) of the waist. The first line travels from the PMI to the superior area of the intergluteal crease, while the second line travels from the superior area of the intergluteal crease to the superior iliac crest laterally.
- Finally, the last region is referred to as the red zone, which can be located by tracing a line from the superior area of the intergluteal crease to the trochanteric depression on the lateral aspect of the gluteus maximus. Experts should treat the red zone should carefully, as this is a transition point between the green zone and the trochanteric depression.
Before & After: Vaser Lipo of the thighs and buttocks
In summary, successful high definition liposuction, specially VASER LipoSculpture results can be quite dramatic. However, it requires a surgeon who possesses expert anatomy knowledge, surgical precision and an artistic eye. Almost anyone with fat accumulation in unwanted areas can be a candidate for Vaser Liposuction. But, patients who are closer to their ideal body weight will obtain the best results and muscle definition. To determine if you are a good candidate for this specialized procedure, please schedule a free consultation.
SEE ALSO: Is VASER “high-definition” liposuction right for me?