Dr. Laguna (Dr. Arian Mowlavi) provides both non-invasive surgical options for removing excess fat in order to improve the contour (shape) of your body. Whether you are seeking a dramatic reduction in fat reserves or just a reduction in a few “trouble areas”, Dr. Laguna can help.
Liposuction surgery is designed to reshape specific concern areas of the body by removing excess and unwanted fat deposits. It helps patients improve their body contour (shape) and proportions by etching out unwanted fat areas. However, it is not a remedy for obesity, but rather an ideal solution for patients with specific problem areas that are not responding to diet and exercise. If you are 30% or more above your ideal weight, please click here to learn about post weight loss Skin Reduction Surgery.
Am I a Candidate for Liposuction?
You may be an ideal candidate for liposuction surgery if you meet the following conditions:
- You are bothered by excess fat deposits that haven’t responded to diet or exercise.
- You are within 30% of your ideal weight and have firm, elastic skin, and good muscle tone.
- You are a healthy individual who does not have a life-threatening illness or medical condition that could impair healing.
- You have a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for your body contouring.
- Legs: contour the lateral thighs, medial thighs, and medial knees
- Abdomen: flatten and sculpt the upper, middle, and lower abdominal regions
- Flanks: minimize and smooth love handles
- Pubic region: flatten and tighten the pubic area
- Back: contour the upper, middle, and lower back regions
- Breasts: smooth the upper axillary (armpit) region
- Arms: sculpt and tighten jiggly upper arms
- Neck region: contour and smooth the neck and jawline
How Much Does Liposuction Cost?
The cost of liposuction surgery is directly related to the time it takes to perform the procedure. The length of surgery depends on how many areas are being treated and how prominent each one is. Another important consideration affecting the cost is whether you will need to have skin removed or a tucking procedure performed following liposuction. Tucking procedures that may be required to supplement your liposuction include:
- Medial thigh tuck
- Lateral thigh tuck
- Mini tummy tuck
Cost is determined by the number of treatment areas and the severity of each area. It takes approximately ½ to 2 hours per area depending on how prominent it is. In general, you can expect that the more treatment areas you have, the higher your liposuction cost will be. Thus, liposuction can be surprisingly affordable or quite expensive depending on your specific case.
Liposuction prices can vary between $1,500 up to $15,000 and includes the anesthesia fee, facility fee, surgeons fee, your customized garment, and all postoperative care.
Dr. Laguna is happy to consult with you to determine the cost and also offers several plastic surgery financing options.
SEE ALSO: What is vaser “high-definition” lipo?