Dr. Mowlavi provides both surgical and non-invasive options to removing excess fat in order to improve your contour. Whether you are seeking a dramatic reduction in fat reserves or are looking for small areas of fat reduction and skin tightening, Dr. Mowlavi can help you. A consultation would be very helpful to choose between traditional surgical liposuction using tumescent techniques versus the non-invasive Viora Radiofrequency treatments. Please review improvements in contour achieved with above techniques for the abdomen, flanks, thighs, arms, back, and neck.
About Liposuction Surgery
Liposuction surgery is designed to reshape specific concern areas of your body by removing excess and unwanted fat deposits. Liposuction helps patients improve their body contour and proportions by etching out of unwanted fat areas. Our expert plastic surgeon Dr. Mowlavi advises all of his patients that liposuction is not a remedy for generalized obesity but ideal for patients who have noticed specific problem spots. If you are more than 30% of your ideal weight, please refer to our Orange County Skin Reduction Surgery pages.
Dr. Mowlavi is an Orange County Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and considered a specialty surgeon for suction assisted Newport Beach liposuction and has developed Liposuction Natrelle™ to ensure that you attain your maximum potential following yourliposuction surgery. Liposuction Natrelle™ optimizes all aspects of your liposuction experience including: your initial confidential consultation, an anxiety-free operation, comfortable postoperative recovery, speedy return to full activity, and optimum long term results.
How Do I know if I am a candidate for Liposuction?
Dr. Mowlavi advises his patients that they may be a candidate for Orange County Liposuction if they present with the following conditions:
- If you are bothered by excess fat deposits located on your body and you don’t feel they have responded to diet or exercise;
- You are within 30% of your ideal weight and have firm, elastic skin and good muscle tone;
- You are a healthy individual who does not have a life-threatening illness or medical condition that can impair healing;
- You have a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for your body contouring;
Dr. Mowlavi employs Orange County Liposuction to treat the following areas:+
- Legs: Lateral thighs, medial thighs, and medial knees.
- Abdomen: upper, middle, and lower abdominal regions.
- Flanks (i.e. love handles)
- Pubic region.
- Back: upper, middle, and lower back regions
- Breasts: upper axillary (arm pit) region
- Arms: upper arms (i.e. turkey arms)
- Neck region
Why should you choose Dr. Mowlavi for your liposculpture?
Board certified liposuction specialist, Dr. Arian Mowlavi is well regarded for his great results and reasonable prices. Several measures are taken to ensure ideal results, including:
- Initial comprehensive evaluation of all of your areas of concern. Dr. Mowlavi will mark all areas and provide you an estimate of volumes of removal which ensure maximum and safe removal of all unwanted fat deposit areas.
- Preoperative fitting of your individualized compression garment which will be placed on you following liposuction. This ensures glove stocking approach providing you the best possible postoperative results.
- Utilization of over 10 variable sized cannulas ranging from 3 to 70mm to ensure complete removal of all unwanted fat deposits. Use of the larger cannulas allows removal of large volume fat deposits. Use of the 3mm micro-cannulas allows for high definition micro-etching that may be used to remove the smallest areas of unwanted fat deposits.
- Seamless and pain-less recovery ensured by use of long lasting anesthetic that is administered following completion of your procedure.
- Postoperative manual lymphatic massage and radiofrequencies laser treatments when needed to minimize cellulite appearance and to ensure ideal skin texture and tone.
We encourage you to review our before-and-after patient photographs with a critical eye to appreciate the benefits that Liposuction can provide you.
How much does liposuction cost?
The cost of liposuction cost is directly related to the time it takes to perform the procedure. The time that it takes depends on how many areas are being treated and how prominent each one is. Another important consideration that affects the cost is whether you will need to have any skin removed or tucking following liposuction. Tucking procedures that may be required to supplement your liposuction may include:
- Medial thigh tuck
- Lateral thigh tuck
- Mini tummy tuck
Liposuction cost is determined by the number of treatment areas and the severity of each area. It takes approximately ½ to 2 hours per area (bilateral) depending on how prominent it is. In general, you can expect that the more treatment areas that you have, the higher your liposuction cost will be. Thus, liposuction can vary between $1,500 up to $10,000. This pricing includes the anesthesia fee, facility fee, surgeons fee, your customized garment, and all postoperative care.
In order to determine which procedure is best for you, please schedule a complimentary consultation with Orange County’s top liposuction surgeon, Dr. Mowlavi.
SEE ALSO: What is vaser “high-definition” liposuction?