Dr. Arian Mowlavi, “Dr. Laguna,” provides both non-invasive and surgical options for removing excess fat, in order to, improve the contour (shape) of your body. Whether you are seeking a dramatic reduction in fat reserves or just a reduction in a few “trouble areas,” Dr. Mowlavi can help. Scheduling a free consultation will allow you to ask questions, as well as, choose between a traditional surgical liposuction with tumescent techniques or the non-invasive Viora Radiofrequency treatments. Please review the before-and-after patient photos below to see the amazing results that you can achieve.
All About Liposuction
Liposuction surgery is designed to reshape specific concern areas of the body by removing excess and unwanted fat deposits. It helps patients improve their body contour (shape) and proportions by etching out unwanted fat areas. However, it is not a remedy for obesity, but rather an ideal solution for patients with specific problem areas that are not responding to diet and exercise. If you are 30% or more above your ideal weight, please click here to learn about post weight loss Skin Reduction Surgery.
Dr. Mowlavi is a board-certified plastic surgeon with offices conveniently located in Newport and Laguna Beach, CA. He is trusted by patients worldwide and considered one of Orange County’s top specialists in suction assisted liposuction. He has developed the Liposuction Natrelle™ treatment to ensure that you attain your maximum potential following surgery. This optimizes all aspects of your surgical experience including: your initial confidential consultation, an anxiety-free operation, comfortable postoperative recovery, a speedy return to full activity, and optimum long term results.
Am I a Candidate for Liposuction?
You may be an ideal candidate for liposuction surgery if you meet the following conditions:
- You are bothered by excess fat deposits that haven’t responded to diet or exercise.
- You are within 30% of your ideal weight and have firm, elastic skin and good muscle tone.
- You are a healthy individual who does not have a life-threatening illness or medical condition that could impair healing.
- You have a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for your body contouring.
Dr. Mowlavi is able to artistically and effectively liposculpt the following areas:
- Legs: contour the lateral thighs, medial thighs, and medial knees
- Abdomen: flatten and sculpt the upper, middle, and lower abdominal regions
- Flanks: minimize and smooth love handles
- Pubic region: flatten and tighten the pubic area
- Back: contour the upper, middle, and lower back regions
- Breasts: smooth the upper axillary (arm pit) region
- Arms: sculpt and tighten jiggly upper arms
- Neck region: contour and smooth the neck and jawline
Choose Dr. Mowlavi for Your Perfect Body
Board-certified liposuction expert, Dr. Arian Mowlavi is well-known for his stunning post-surgical results and affordable prices. Patients from all over the world seek treatment at the Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Institute where meticulous care is taken to ensure ideal results, including:
- A comprehensive evaluation of your body and areas for concern. Dr. Mowlavi will mark all desired treatment areas and provide you with an estimate for your optimal fat removal volume. Taking precise measurements will ensure the maximum and safe removal of all unwanted fat deposits.
- A preoperative fitting of your custom compression garment which will be worn following the surgery. Compression ensures proper healing and the best possible postoperative results.
- During surgery, the utilization of over 10 variable sized cannulas ranging from 3 to 70mm to ensure complete removal of unwanted fat. Use of the larger cannulas allows removal of large volume fat deposits, while the 3mm micro-cannulas allow for high definition micro-etching to remove the smallest areas of fat.
- A comfortable, virtually painless recovery by administering a long lasting anesthetic following the completion of your procedure.
- A postoperative manual lymphatic massage and radiofrequency laser treatments when to minimize the appearance of cellulite giving you a beautiful skin texture and tone.
How Much Does Liposuction Cost?
The cost of surgery is directly related to the time it takes to perform your custom procedure. The length of surgery depends on how many areas are being treated and how prominent each one is. Another important consideration that affects the cost is whether you will need to have skin removed or a tucking procedure performed following liposuction. Tucking procedures that may be required to supplement your liposuction include:
- Medial thigh tuck
- Lateral thigh tuck
- Mini tummy tuck
Cost is determined by the number of treatment areas and the severity of each area. It takes approximately ½ to 2 hours per area depending on how prominent it is. In general, you can expect that the more treatment areas you have, the higher your liposuction cost will be. Thus, liposuction can be surprisingly affordable or quite expensive depending on your specific case. Liposuction prices can vary between $1,500 up to $10,000 and includes the anesthesia fee, facility fee, surgeons fee, your customized garment, and all postoperative care. Dr. Mowlavi is happy consult with you to determinecost and also offers several plastic surgery financing options.
In order to determine if you are a good candidate for liposuction, please schedule a complimentary consultation with Orange County’s premiere liposuction surgeon, Dr. Arian Mowlavi.
SEE ALSO: What is vaser “high-definition” lipo?