VASER Male LipoSculpture
Liposculpture: It’s Not Just For Women!
Historically, women have been the focus of the cosmetic world. Take your local gym, for instance. You may find spin and yoga classes mostly occupied with ladies, while the weight area is full of men. Why is that? Even though not all men are concerned about their overall physical health, almost all of them would say that they desire six-pack abs and muscular arms. Well, liposuction isn’t only for women; it can help men to achieve the body of their dreams as well!
In the past, getting defined six-pack abs or arms has not been possible through traditional liposuction methods. This is because, in order to create muscle definition, layers of fat (superficial and deep layers) need to be removed with a more advanced fat removal method. Luckily, with recent Vaser technology breakthroughs, your surgeon can finally “etch” and “liposculpture” your body to reveal the underlying muscle contours.
VASER High-Definition Liposuction is a minimally invasive body contouring procedure that uses ultrasound technology to remove fat. It can remove fat from many areas of the body, including the chest, back, abs, love handles and thighs. Vaser Lipo is an advanced body sculpting technique that can remove fat surrounding the muscles to create an athletic appearance, making muscles look much more defined or “ripped.” By using precision contouring, your surgeon can help you to finally achieve the toned, muscular look you’ve always wanted.
There are very specific areas called “Negative Spaces” of the body that experts need to tread carefully. Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, internationally renowned plastic and reconstructive surgeon, created this. By performing liposuction of all layers of fat in these “negative spaces,” patients can expect an amazing definition that has not been previously possible.
Hi-Def Male LipoSculpture of the Chest
In order to achieve high definition contouring of the male chest, Dr. Mowlavi utilizes a two-step approach during surgery. First, he removes the breast tissues which create the dreaded “man boobs”. This surgery requires both liposuctions of the extra fat over the breast as well as direct excision of a thicker tissue right under the nipple and areola.
The second part of chest contouring includes the LipoSculpture of “Negative Spaces” that will create give you that HD look.
For patients desiring more definitions of their chest, we have to look at their muscle and bone anatomy. The major muscle groups include the pectoralis muscle, which creates the bulk of chest fullness, the latisimus muscle and the serratus anterior muscles. Through very careful planning and outlining, Dr. Laguna expertly uses Vaser liposculpture to give you the masculine chest YOU are looking for!
Hi-Def Male LipoSculpture of the Abdomen
To get those 6 pack abs, Dr. Laguna completely removes the fat in your abdomen to allow your muscles to finally show. Expertly creating a masculine look requires an artistic eye and trained hands. By performing comprehensive HD liposculpture of all layers of the fat within the Negative Spaces, patients can expect abs that have not been possible previously.
- We can define the large area between the lateral border of the pectoralis major muscle and the medial border of the latissimus dorsi muscle.
- We can define the small triangular area over the rib cage between the pectoralis muscle and above the upper rectus muscle.
- The area between the lateral border of the upper rectus muscle and external oblique muscles is one of the most important areas to define.
- The area between the lower rectus and the external oblique muscles completes the lower extension of the semi-lunaris line (this line extends from the rib cage down to the pubic region).
- The sub-oblique triangle creates a definition between the lower external oblique muscles and the iliac bone. This area is most noticeable when the one twists their torso.
- The horizontal areas termed transverse inscriptions of the rectus muscle which create the “six-pack.”
- The vertical line extends from the belly button up to the rib cage. We can create a definition over a ligament called the linea alba.
Hi-Def Male LipoSculpture of the Arms
In order to achieve muscular arms, Dr. Mowlavi treats several regions of the arms, including:
- the anterior and posterior deltoid line
- the biceps and triceps convexities
- the anterior and posterior axillary fullness
- lower arm fullness, often referred to as bat wings.
With the use of VASER technology, it is now possible to perfect all of these regions. The Vaser system provides significant advantages over traditional liposuction methods, including:
- Removing fat from the superficial plane so that definition can be obtained between the deltoids and biceps when observed from the front as well as between the deltoids and triceps when observed from the front.
- Skin tightening of the lower arm region is often plagued by not only excess fat but also excess skin. Skin tightening is induced by the ultrasound effect of the VASER titanium tips.
In summary, successful high definition liposuction results can be quite dramatic but require a surgeon who possesses expert anatomy knowledge, surgical precision, and an artistic eye. Almost anyone with fat accumulation in unwanted areas can be a candidate for Vaser Liposuction. But, patients who are closer to their ideal body weight will obtain the best results and muscle definition. To determine if you are a good candidate for this specialized procedure, please schedule a free consultation with Orange County’s top Vaser Male Liposculpture Surgeon, Dr. Mowlavi.