VASER High-Definition Liposuction is a minimally invasive ultrasound technology that can be used to eliminate unwanted fat from many areas of the body, including the tummy, love handles and thighs. Vaser Lipo is an advanced body sculpting and contouring technique. By removing fat around muscle groups, your surgeon can give you a sculpted, athletic, more-defined appearance. This precision contouring can help you to finally achieve the toned look you’ve always wanted.
In terms of contouring, there are very strategic areas of the body that require micro etching and an artistic eye, termed “Negative Spaces” by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, an internationally renowned plastic and reconstructive surgeon. By performing comprehensive liposuction of all layers of fat in these “negative spaces,” patients can expect amazing definition that has not been previously possible through traditional liposuction.
Hi Def LipoSculpture of the Abdomen
High-definition Vaser liposuction allows surgeons to remove abdominal fat comprehensively. What this means for my patients is that they can now achieve abdominal contouring that looks toned, athletic, and even ripped – if you so desire. This has become quite a popular procedure for women with children, who don’t have a lot of spare time to spend in the gym. These patients are able to target trouble spots and even gain back their toned, pre-pregnancy stomachs. For my fitness enthusiast patients, getting those “ripped” 4-pack abs, can be a game changer.
Vaser ultrasonic technology allows for high volumes of fat to be removed, allowing your muscles and real body shape (previously hidden by layers of fat) to finally be visible. For most of my female patients, this procedure results in an abdomen that is significantly more toned and aesthetically appealing.
This muscle contouring and artistic removal of fat requires a surgeon who is very experienced and skillful with the liposuction cannulas (probes). In some patients, power X cannulas are utilized to achieve even higher abdominal definition or “abdominal etching.” Etching requires multiple passes with specialized cannulas in very targeted areas. Patients will see a huge difference, but ultimately, results are limited to the musculature of their abdomen. For female patients desiring defined abs, then post-op abdominal focused work outs are recommended in-order-to enhance the final result.
Hi Def LipoSculpture of the Arms
In order to achieve beautifully slim arms, Dr. Mowlavi analyzes and contours several regions which include:
- the anterior and posterior deltoid line
- the biceps and triceps convexities
- the anterior and posterior axillary fullness
- lower arm fullness, often referred to as bat wings
With the use of Vaser technology it is now possible to contour all of these regions, thereby providing optimal results. Vaser Lipo has significant advantages over traditional liposuction methods including:
- micro-etching in the superficial plane so that definition can be obtained between the deltoids and biceps when observed from the front as well as between the deltoids and triceps when observed from the front.
- skin tightening of the lower arm region which is often plagued by not only excess fat but also excess skin. Skin tightening is induced by the ultrasound effect of the VASER titanium tips.
Hi Def LipoSculpture of the Back and Buttocks
To achieve amazing Vaser Hi-Def Lipo results of the backside, Dr. Mowlavi performs comprehensive lipo contouring of all areas surrounding the buttocks. He knows that your buttock shape and size are just as important as the frame surrounding the buttocks. These surrounding areas include the lower back, flanks, lower lateral thigh, and medial thighs.
- There is one semilunar region in the lower internal gluteal area, directly medial to the midline gluteal cleft.
- There is one slightly larger semilunar region in the lower external gluteal area, which is the conversion point between the lateral buttocks and the lower lateral leg.
- There is a large triangular area of the medial thigh directly inferior to region #1 that can be defined.
- There is a larger triangular area of the lateral posterior thigh that can be defined. This region is directly inferior from region #2.
- There is a region referred to as the green zone, which is bound by two lines originating from the point of maximum indentation (PMI) of the waist (locate the inferior costal margin of the anterior superior iliac crest and follow the lateral musculature). The first line travels from the PMI to the superior area of the intergluteal crease, while the second line travels from the superior area of the intergluteal crease to the superior iliac crest laterally.
- The last region is referred to as the red zone, which can be located by tracing a line from the superior area of the intergluteal crease to the trochanteric depression on the lateral aspect of gluteus maximus. The red zone should be treated carefully, as this is a transition point between the green zone and the trochanteric depression