Buttock Augmentation Featured Patient
26-year-old patient following buttock augmentation with buttock implants
Buttock Augmentation today can be performed by either fat graft transfer, coined Brazilian Butt Lift, or silicone butt implants, also called a Buttocks Implant Augmentation. These two procedures can be performed separately or combined to achieve the desired buttock size and shape. In addition to augmenting the buttocks, improvements in overall buttock shape can be achieved by contouring the body regions surrounding the central buttock cheek.
These areas may include the lateral thigh, flanks, lower back, and medial thighs with either liposuction or tucking procedure. These maneuvers smoothen the transition between the newly augmented buttock and lateral hips and the waistline, located above the buttock, and the upper legs, situated below the buttock. A lateral thigh and buttock tuck may be required when there is sagging of the buttock, skin redundancy of the lateral thighs, or cellulite’s appearance throughout the lower buttock cheek and upper posterior thighs. A medial thigh tuck may make sense when the upper inner thighs demonstrate skin redundancy or poor, crepe skin texture.
In summary, Buttock augmentation surgery can increase the fullness, roundness, and projection of your buttock cheeks and lateral hips and correct any asymmetry, suboptimal shape, contour irregularities. Improving your body shape will balance out your figure, result in the ideal “hourglass” figure or the Tilde curve, the describes the exaggerated curve of a maximally narrowed waistline and robust buttocks. Correcting contour irregularities will eliminate undesirable cellulite appearance that is caused by skin redundancy.
If you are unsatisfied with your buttocks’ shape and size and are looking to enhance the balance of your body shape, then butt augmentation surgery may be the right option for you. Dr. Mowlavi is a board-certified plastic surgeon world-renowned for his stunning results using his high definition buttock augmentation protocols. At your consultation, Dr. Mowlavi will complete several measurements and customize your surgical design to ensure the perfect outcome, including:
- Accurate evaluation of your buttocks’ aesthetic and body contour to determine if you will be best treated by fat grafting, buttock implant, or both.
- Precise measurement of your buttocks cheek height, width, projection, lateral cheek dimple position, and the intergluteal crease will help choose the ideal buttock implant.
- Tally up all of your fat depots to assess how much fat volume will be available for your fat transfer.
- Thorough pre-operative consulting to:
- Minimize the risk of infection
- Maximize your blood count
- Optimize nutrition for quicker healing
- Comprehensive intra-operative measures to:
- Reduce the risk of infection by using his proprietary closed-loop fat collection canister
- Minimize the risk of fat embolism using his proprietary fat grafting cannula with ultrasound guidance fat injection
- Ensure stable intramuscular placement of the implants
- Optimize your fat viability using ultrasound-assisted fat harvesting
- Thorough postoperative measures, including:
- Complete counseling regarding sleeping positioning
- A tutorial regarding sitting techniques
- A review of temporary physical limitations and expectations.
How Much Does a Buttock Augmentation Cost?
The average cost of buttock augmentation with implants starts at $8,500. The average price of a Brazilian Butt Lift (fat transfer) starts at $10,000. However, the final cost is affected by the volume of fat harvested and desired fat transfer. And if tucking procedure is required as surgical excisions will require extra surgical time. The final buttock augmentation pricing:
- Surgeon’s fee
- Facility fee
- Anesthesia fee
- Garment fee
- Postoperative lymphatic message fees
- Overnight stay care fee if required
The prices listed above are an estimation only. Please schedule a complimentary consultation to confirm that you are a good candidate for buttock augmentation surgery and receive an accurate quote.
Patients travel to Laguna Beach from throughout the country to take advantage of buttock augmentation surgery either for the first time or to have buttock augmentation revision surgery. This video will give you a glimpse into the operating room with Dr. Mowlavi, and the photo gallery below will show you the fantastic results!
If you have been thinking about buttock augmentation or unhappy with your buttock augmentation results, we encourage you to schedule either an in-house or virtual consultation with Dr. Mowlavi.
30-year-old female patient following buttock augmentation with Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) with fat transfer to the buttock cheeks and lateral hips
59-year-old female patient following buttock augmentation with lateral thigh and buttock tuck lift to improve lower buttock sag and posterior thigh cellulite.