Butt Implant Featured Patient
Buttock Augmentation can be performed by fat grafting/transfer, also called a Brazilian Butt Lift, or with silicone implants, also called a Buttocks Implant Augmentation. These two procedures can be performed separately or combined to achieve the perfect size and shape of the buttocks. Additionally, improvements can also be achieved with lateral thigh, flank, lower back, and medial thigh contouring by liposuction. If needed, these surrounding areas can be corrected even further with a lateral thigh lift (buttocks lift) and inner thigh lift (medial thigh tuck).
Buttock augmentation surgery can increase the fullness, roundness and projection of your buttocks as well as correct any asymmetry or contour (shape) irregularities. Improving contour will balance out your figure, result in the ideal “hourglass” figure and thus, enhance your self-image.
If you are unsatisfied with the shape of your buttocks and are looking to enhance the balance of your body shape, then butt augmentation surgery may be the right option for you. Dr. Mowlavi is a board certified plastic surgeon who is world-renowned for his great results. At your consultation, the doctor will take several steps and measurements to ensure the perfect outcome, including:
- Accurate evaluation of your buttocks aesthetic and body contour in order to determine if you will be best treated by fat grafting or implant.
- Accurate measurement of your buttocks cheek height, width, projection, lateral cheek dimple position, and intergluteal crease.
- Thorough pre-operative consulting to:
- minimize the risk of infection
- optimize nutrition for quicker healing
- Thorough intra-operative measures to:
- minimize the risk of infection
- minimize the risk of fat embolism
- ensure stable intramuscular placement of the implants
- achieve multi-layer feathering of fat cells using micro-pacule technique
- Thorough post-operative measures, including:
- thorough counselling regarding sleeping positioning
- tutorial regarding sitting techniques
- a review of temporary physical activity limitations
How Much Does a Butt Lift Cost?
The average cost of buttocks augmentation with implants starts at $7,900. The average cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift (fat transfer) ranges between $6,900 to $9,500. However, the range in cost is affected by the volume of fat that is available and desired for transfer as it affects surgical time. This pricing covers:
- Surgeon’s fee
- Facility fee
- Anesthesia fee
- Garment fee
- Postoperative visit fees
Surgical fees may vary depending on if you require contouring of the areas surrounding the buttocks which include lateral thigh/flanks/love handles/medial thigh. These areas may need liposuction contouring and/or a thigh lift.
The prices listed above are an estimation only. Please schedule a complimentary consultation to confirm if you are a good candidate for either of these procedures and to receive an exact quote.
Many people from all walks of life have chosen the Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Institute of Orange County for their Butt Augmentation. This video will give you a glimpse into the operating room with Dr. Mowlavi and the photo gallery below will show you the amazing results!
If you have been thinking about buttock enhancement, then we encourage you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Mowlavi.