Are you tired of wearing padded bras to fill out your dresses? Breast augmentation surgery can provide you with the fullness that you desire. Whether you feel that your breasts are too small or large, look asymmetric or are drooping, Dr. Mowlavi will provide you with a comprehensive plan to optimize your breast appearance. Dr. Mowlavi is an expert breast rejuvenation surgeon and will customize a surgical plan to meet your individual needs. Additionally, please read through the various surgical options available including: primary breast augmentation, breast aug revision, breast lift, breast lift with implants, or breast reduction surgeries.
If you are experiencing any of the concerns below, Dr. Mowlavi can help you through the Breast Augmentation Natrelle™ program:
- Desiring larger and fuller breasts.
- Wishing to have your breast asymmetry corrected.
- Noticing tightening, firmness, and distortion of your breasts. (Please see Breast Augmentation Revision).
- Noticing deflation of your implants following breast augmentation. (Please see Breast Augmentation Revision)
- Noticing drooping of your breast due to aging. (Please see Breast Lift with Implants)
- Noticing loss of volume and drooping of your breasts following pregnancy and breast feeding and/or weight loss. (Please see Breast Lift with Implants or Mommy Makeover)
Dr. Mowlavi is considered a top breast augmentation specialist and has developed Breast Augmentation Natrelle™ to ensure that each patient attains their maximum potential following surgery. This procedure optimizes all aspects of your surgery experience including: your initial consultation, an anxiety-free operation, comfortable postoperative recovery, a speedy return to full activity, and beautiful long-term results.
Getting it Right Requires a Detailed Evaluation
During your initial consultation, you will have the opportunity to convey exactly what your concerns and personal goals are. Also, Dr. Mowlavi will first complete a thorough medical history and physical exam to make sure you are a good candidate for the procedure. The doctor will examine your breasts and take detailed notes and measurements to ensure optimal augmentation results.
The initial examination will analyze:
- Breast mound size and degree of asymmetry
- Nipple areola complex positioning and degree of asymmetry
- Medial cleavage fullness (or lack of fullness)
- Lateral breast mound concavity (curve inward)
- Inframammary crease positioning and degree of asymmetry
- Breast mound diameter and chest wall width
- Nipple areola complex to inframammary crease distance and any asymmetry
- Breast skin and soft tissue thickness
- Pectoralis muscle tone and asymmetry
You will then get to try on a full array of breast implant sizers so that you can actually see and feel the look that you are going for. Although you will have a patient coordinator helping you sift through the various implant options, we encourage you to bring along your significant other, family or friends to help you choose the implant that will achieve the look you desire.
How Much Does Breast Augmentation Cost?
The all inclusive cost starts at $5,000 when performed by expert board certified plastic surgeons. This fee includes the surgeon’s fees, operating room fees, anesthesia fees, implant fees, breast band/garment, and all of your postoperative visits. Above all, Dr. Mowlavi is Orange County’s top breast augmentation surgeon and will ensure that the results meet all of your expectations.