About Dr. Laguna | Orange County Board Certified Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Arian Mowlavi, also known as “Dr. Laguna,” is a world-renowned body sculptor and certified VASER HD Liposuction trainer. He has performed over 10,000 procedures and published over 50 peer-reviewed journal articles and chapters in the field of cosmetic and plastic surgery. He has received numerous awards and is regarded as one of the premiere plastic and cosmetic surgeons in Orange County, CA.
If you are seeking exceptional results and an anxiety-free surgical experience, you can achieve both at a reasonable cost by choosing Dr. Mowlavi. Submit the form on your right to schedule your Free Consultation, today.
I am a family man living in Newport Beach, CA with my two children and a beautiful wife who fully supports my practice. I have a passion for music and give back to my community whenever possible. I pride myself on evaluating each of my patients from both a functional and an artistic viewpoint.
Complimentary in-person, phone or Skype consultations are available. Please fill out the form above or call (949) 558-3230 to schedule your FREE consultation with Dr. Mowlavi.
Gaspar Anastasi Award. Mowlavi A, Massouem S, Neumeister MW
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2003 – Present
- Phi Betta Kappa, 1995 – Present
- RealSelf Top Doctor
Choose Dr. Mowlavi for Your Perfect Body
Board-certified liposuction expert, Dr. Laguna (Dr. Arian Mowlavi) is well-known for his stunning post-surgical results and affordable prices. Patients from all over the world seek treatment at the Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Institute where meticulous care is taken to ensure ideal results, including:
- A comprehensive evaluation of your body and areas for concern. Dr. Mowlavi will mark all desired treatment areas and provide you with an estimate for your optimal fat removal volume. Taking precise measurements will ensure the maximum and safe removal of all unwanted fat deposits.
- A preoperative fitting of your custom compression garment which will be worn following the surgery. Compression ensures proper healing and the best possible postoperative results.
- During surgery, the utilization of over 10 variable sized cannulas ranging from 3 to 70mm to ensure complete removal of unwanted fat. Use of the larger cannulas allows removal of large volume fat deposits, while the 3mm micro-cannulas allows for high definition micro-etching to remove the smallest areas of fat.
- A comfortable, virtually painless recovery by administering a long-lasting anesthetic following the completion of your procedure.
- A postoperative manual lymphatic massage and radiofrequency laser treatments when to minimize the appearance of cellulite giving you a beautiful skin texture and tone.
*FACS (Fellow, American College of Surgeons) after a surgeon’s name means that the surgeon’s education and training, professional qualifications, surgical competence, and ethical conduct have passed a rigorous evaluation, and have been found to be consistent with the high standards established and demanded by the American College of Surgeons.