About Dr. Laguna – (Dr. Arian Mowlavi)
Board Certified Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Mowlavi, also known as “Dr. Laguna,” is a world-renowned body sculptor and certified VASER HD Liposuction trainer. He has performed over 10,000 procedures and published over 50 peer-reviewed journal articles and chapters in the field of cosmetic and plastic surgery. He has received numerous awards and is regarded as one of the premiere plastic and cosmetic surgeons in Orange County, CA.
If you are seeking exceptional results and an anxiety-free surgical experience, you can achieve both at a reasonable cost by choosing Dr. Mowlavi. Submit the form on your right to schedule your Free Consultation, today.
Dr. Mowlavi is as equally amazing a Surgeon as he is a person. He is welcoming, charming, and incredibly knowledgeable. He has performed several procedures on me and I can’t imagine seeing anybody else. I highly recommend you consider Dr. Mowlavi for your next procedure.
AMAZING DOCTOR. I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Mowlavi about a month ago and had an exceptional experience. The Dr. and his team made it easy and the recovery process a breeze. I was very nervous about the procedure, considering I had never gone under general anesthesia, but the team made me feel at ease throughout the process. I could not have asked for better results. Dr. Mowlavi is truly an artist!
Dr. Mowlavi is seriously the best surgeon I have ever met. He takes his time with you, listens to all your needs/wants, and has the best bed side manner I’ve ever experienced. All of his staff are amazing as well I am so happy I found Dr. Mowlavi and will definitely be coming back and spreading his name around to all.
LOOK NO FURTHER!!!! This doctor is AMAZING!!! I was kind of skeptical at first because he looks so young and I didn’t think he had the experience but I am here to tell you I freaking love this guy!!! He’s given me confidence on a Beyonce level lol. He made me his priority. He worked with my schedule and performed my procedure to accommodate me ON THE WEEKEND!!! I researched his back ground education, followed him on Instagram and saw his work and was blown away. I feel like I have a new lease on life. I am so pleased and impressed with my results. When I look in the mirror, I have to pinch myself because I can’t believe he gave me THIS BODY.
I am a family man living in Newport Beach, CA with my two children and a beautiful wife who fully supports my practice. I have a passion for music and give back to my community whenever possible. I pride myself on evaluating each of my patients from both a functional and an artistic viewpoint.
Board Certifications & Memberships
- Board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS)
Complimentary in-person, phone or Skype consultations are available. Please fill out the form above or call (949) 558-3230 to schedule your FREE consultation with Dr. Mowlavi.
Awards & Recognition
Gaspar Anastasi Award. Mowlavi A, Massouem S, Neumeister MW
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2003 – Present
- Phi Betta Kappa, 1995 – Present
- RealSelf Top Doctor
Dr. Mowlavi has hospital affiliations at Long Beach Memorial Hospital, Hoag Presbyterian Hospital, Saddleback Memorial Hospital, Mission Hospital, Mission Hospital Laguna Beach, San Clemente Memorial Hospital.
- Undergraduate: BS in Biophysics, University of California, Berkeley
- Medical: MD, University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine
- Residency: Integrated Plastic Surgery Residency, Southern Illinois University
Choose Dr. Mowlavi for Your Perfect Body
Board-certified liposuction expert, Dr. Laguna (Dr. Arian Mowlavi) is well-known for his stunning post-surgical results and affordable prices. Patients from all over the world seek treatment at the Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Institute where meticulous care is taken to ensure ideal results, including:
- A comprehensive evaluation of your body and areas for concern. Dr. Mowlavi will mark all desired treatment areas and provide you with an estimate for your optimal fat removal volume. Taking precise measurements will ensure the maximum and safe removal of all unwanted fat deposits.
- A preoperative fitting of your custom compression garment which will be worn following the surgery. Compression ensures proper healing and the best possible postoperative results.
- During surgery, the utilization of over 10 variable sized cannulas ranging from 3 to 70mm to ensure complete removal of unwanted fat. Use of the larger cannulas allows removal of large volume fat deposits, while the 3mm micro-cannulas allows for high definition micro-etching to remove the smallest areas of fat.
- A comfortable, virtually painless recovery by administering a long-lasting anesthetic following the completion of your procedure.
- A postoperative manual lymphatic massage and radiofrequency laser treatments when to minimize the appearance of cellulite giving you a beautiful skin texture and tone.
*FACS (Fellow, American College of Surgeons) after a surgeon’s name means that the surgeon’s education and training, professional qualifications, surgical competence, and ethical conduct have passed a rigorous evaluation, and have been found to be consistent with the high standards established and demanded by the American College of Surgeons.