About Dr. Laguna
Orange County Board Certified Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Arian Mowlavi, also known as “Dr. Laguna,” is a world-renowned body sculptor and certified VASER HD Liposuction trainer. He has performed over 10,000 procedures and published over 50 peer-reviewed journal articles and chapters in the field of cosmetic and plastic surgery. He has received numerous awards and is regarded as one of the premiere plastic and cosmetic surgeons in Orange County, CA.
If you are seeking exceptional results and an anxiety-free surgical experience, you can achieve both at a reasonable cost by choosing Dr. Mowlavi. Submit the form below to schedule your free consultation today.
"I am a family man living in the Newport Beach, CA area with my two children and my beautiful, accomplished wife who fully supports my practice. I have a passion as a sculptor of the human form and for music which I use in the OR for inspiration. I pride myself on evaluating each of my patients from a functional and an artistic viewpoint." Dr. Arian Mowlavi
Board Certifications and Memberships
- Board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons
*FACS (Fellow, American College of Surgeons) after a surgeon's name means that the surgeon's education and training, professional qualifications, surgical competence, and ethical conduct have passed a rigorous evaluation, and have been found to be consistent with the high standards established and demanded by the American College of Surgeons.
Awards and Recognition
Gaspar Anastasi Award. Mowlavi A, Massouem S, Neumeister MW
Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2003 - Present
Phi Betta Kappa, 1995 - Present
RealSelf Top Doctor
Published Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
Dr. Mowlavi has hospital affiliations at Long Beach Memorial Hospital, Hoag Presbyterian Hospital, Saddleback Memorial Hospital, Mission Hospital, Mission Hospital Laguna Beach, San Clemente Memorial Hospital.
- Undergraduate: BS in Biophysics, University of California, Berkeley
- Medical: MD, University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine
- Residency: Integrated Plastic Surgery Residency, Southern Illinois University
Complimentary in-person, Facetime or What'sApp, Zoom, or Skype consultations are available. Please fill out the form above or call (949) 304-5643 to schedule your FREE consultation with Dr. Mowlavi.
Choose Dr. Mowlavi for Your Perfect Body
Board-certified liposuction expert, Dr. Laguna (Dr. Arian Mowlavi) is well-known for his stunning post-surgical results at competitive prices. Patients from all over the world seek treatment at the Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Institute where meticulous care is taken to ensure ideal results, including:
- A comprehensive evaluation of your body and areas for concern. Dr. Mowlavi will mark all desired treatment areas and provide you with an estimate for your optimal fat removal volume.
- Taking precise measurements will ensure the maximum and safe removal of all unwanted fat deposits.
- A preoperative fitting of your custom compression garment will be worn following the surgery. Compression ensures proper healing and the best possible postoperative results.
- During surgery, the utilization of over 10 variable-sized cannulas ranging from 3 to 70mm to ensure complete removal of unwanted fat. Use of the larger cannulas allows removal of large volume fat deposits, while the 3mm micro-cannulas allows for high definition micro-etching to remove the smallest areas of fat.
- A comfortable, virtually painless recovery by administering a long-lasting anesthetic following the completion of your procedure.
- A postoperative manual lymphatic massage and radiofrequency laser treatments when to minimize the appearance of cellulite giving you a beautiful skin texture and tone.
Book a Free Consultation
The only way to really know and understand the cost of any cosmetic procedure is to book a consultation.
When Dr. Mowlavi can talk with you to learn about your needs and desires and can see you and determine what needs to be undertaken can he really determine the cost of your procedure.